LOVE THEM =)

Thursday 27 October 2011

TOP 5 BLOGGER WANITA YANG CANTIK DI MATA SAYA :)

Assalamualaikum semua . Hye guys . Wtcha been up to ? Happy thursday guys . Im skipping my school again today . Now its 1.20pm and imma just waiting fr my mum and my lil bro back frm school . Im blank . Totally blank . But still gotta idea to create a new post to publish on my blog . Today im going to list out 5 blogger women who are beautiful in my eyes ! Not just beautiful on the face but also the way they dress up , communicate with the publics and the most important thing is , what are they be . Not all beautiful girls are come with the beautiful heart but not all beautiful heart come with a beautiful face . Both thngs are different . So now whom i listed out in this entry are based on my sight okay ? :) Check it out .

We started from number 5 :)

NUMBER 5 



CIK FATIN LIYANA



NUMBER 4



CIK NADIA BAYU



NUMBER 3


CIK MARIA ELENA



NUMBER 2



CIK IRINE NADIA


NUMBER 1 



CIK FATIN SUHANA



4 comments:

Fiq Fikri said...

napa fiq tak tercalon dlm ni?ehehhe

وان امالينه فاذياه said...

alamakk , fiq kn boboy bukan gigirl hehe nanti amely buat yg top 5 lelaki pulak :D

BeloG MTT said...

Semua memang cantik cantik :)

Eyqa Hasnan said...

for me , kak irien lebih cantik .